Using sedation dentistry is something to think seriously about, and it’s not always necessary for dental comfort. That said, we highly recommend that you consider using sedation if it makes the difference between you coming to the dentist or staying at home.
In general, the patients who benefit from a medicated helping hand include those who:
- Experience dental anxiety
- Have a powerful gag reflex
- Struggle with mild levels of pain
- Require extensive dental work
- Suffer from TMJ disorders
Sedation will give you peace of mind in knowing that you’ll sail through any dental work.
You can relax as you enter the office knowing that you won’t feel any discomfort as you undergo your dental procedure.